Mary Edith Ingraham has been writing and debugging software for over 30 years. It's the details which distinguish good code from a bug, good architecture from spaghetti. We like the former in both cases.
Download Mary Edith's Resume.
Mary Edith specializes in back-end coding and Drupal module development. Recent projects include:
- Architect and principal developer of the city Project Delivery Review System for San Francisco Department of Technology.
- Office of Short Term Rentals website for San Francisco Department of Technology.
- Migrated California Sustainability Alliance from Drupal 6 to Drupal 8.
- In process: migration of Point Lobos Docents calendar scheduler to Drupal 8.
- mei Muffins website - now Drupal 8.
- This website, maryedith.com, updated to Drupal 8.
- Outdoor Science Exploration/Classroom Science Fun website.
- TimeBank Santa Cruz website.
- The Velvetwire Webstore, a Drupal Commerce store featuring a bundled product, or 'kit'. The kit price varies according to included items. Unfortunately this powerful store is no longer active.
- The California Sustainability Alliance Drupal 6 website.
- Custom calendar schedule for Point Lobos Docents.
- Drupal Internationalization projects for Marker Seven. We configured 7 languages in 4 domains for a multinational corporate site.
- Custom modules and configuration of Zicasso Handcrafted Travel for Hook 42.
- International upgrade of Barefoot Wine & Bubbly for Hook 42. We added a Canadian French site.
- coded Drupal blocks, views, and content types for Crossfit Games site.
- Drupal module updating K-Swiss.com's catalog with a daily feed of XML data.
- Migration of user data including forum entries and comments for Cloud.com.
- Drupal module communicating with a SOAP server to display Alcatel Lucent users' Api Keys.
- SimpleTest Suite of CEERN REST Server API.
- Teacher mentor/mentee matching for New Teacher Center's e-Mentoring site.
- Survey participant role management and reporting at accp.newteachercenter.org.
- User migration to Drupal and fitness trainer matching algorithm for smashfit.com.
- Custom php scripts for a WordPress site: RitualCleanse.
- FoxyCart programming. Storing and using the data in FoxyCart's datafeed of transaction details.
- MailChimp programming. MailChimp API allows programmatic creation and manipulation of Mailing Lists and Email Campaigns.
Please contact Mary Edith for more information.